From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lolly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lolly may refer to:
- In British English:
- In Australian and New Zealand English, a piece of what is called candy in American English or sweets in British English
- Lolly (singer) (born 1977), British pop star
- Candido "Lolly" Vasquez-Vegas, former guitarist and vocalist of the band Redbone
- "Lolly" (song), a 2013 song by Maejor Ali, featuring Juicy J and Justin Bieber
- Emmanuel Lolly Debattista (born 1929), Maltese ex-soccer player and manager
- Emmanuel Lolly Vella (1933-2012), Australian association footballer
- Elizabeth Yeats (1868-1940), British book publisher, sister of the poet W. B. Yeats
- Lolly Allen, a fictional character in the Australian soap opera Neighbours
- Lolly, a recurring character in the television series Orange Is the New Black
- Lolly Moor, a reserve in Norfolk, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lolly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.