From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lomi or Pancit Lomi is a Chinese-Filipino noodle dish.
Lomi or LOMI may also refer to:
- Lomi salmon, a side dish in Pacific island cuisine
- lomilomi massage, Hawaiian massage
- LOMI or St. Petersburg Department of Steklov Institute of Mathematics of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Aurelio Lomi (1556 - 1622), Italian painter
- Lomi Hydroelectric Power Station, a hydroelectric power station in Nordland county, Norway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lomi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.