Jump to navigation Jump to search
Long Point may refer to:
- Long Point, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney
- Long Point, Ontario, a sand spit projecting into Lake Erie in Ontario
- Long Point, Nova Scotia, a village
- Long Point (Manitoba), a continuation of The Pas Moraine that extends some 50 kilometers into Lake Winnipeg
- Longue Pointe (Québec), the farthest point north that can be reached by road in Québec
- United States
- Long Point, Illinois, a village
- Long Point, Iowa, an unincorporated community
- Long Point, Texas, an unincorporated community
- Long Point (Cape Cod), a spit located at the tip of Cape Cod that extends into Cape Cod Bay, in the town of Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Long Point Light, the historic lighthouse at the tip of Cape Cod
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Long Point.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.