Jump to navigation Jump to search
Long War can refer to:
- Long Turkish War, a war between the Habsburgs and the Ottoman Empire from 1593 to 1606
- Long War (20th century), a concept describing several wars from 1914 to 1990 as one long war
- Long War (Provisional IRA strategy), a strategy followed by the Provisional IRA since the 1970s
- "Long War", a name proposed in 2006 by U.S. military leaders for the War on Terror
- The Long War (novel), a science fiction novel by Terry Pratchett and Stephen Baxter
- Long War (mod), a partial conversion modification to the video games XCOM: Enemy Unknown and XCOM: Enemy Within
- The Long War, 2010s dark fantasy book series by A.J. Smith
- List of wars extended by diplomatic irregularity for a list of wars made very long by diplomatic technicalities
- Perpetual war, a military and political concept
- List of longest wars
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Long War.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.