From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Longa may refer to:
- Longa (music), a musical note twice as long in duration as a breve, appearing primarily in Early music
- Longa (Middle Eastern music), a genre in Turkish and Arabic music
- Steve Longa (born 1994), American football player
- Longa, Angola, a town in Angola
- Longa River (Angola) a river in Angola
- Longa (Greek: Λογγά), a place in Messinia, Greece, in the municipality of Aipeia
- Longa Island, an island near Gairloch in Scotland
- Longa Stacks, small islets off the west coast of Unst, Shetland, Scotland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Longa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.