From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lord Darcy may refer to:
- Baron Darcy of Nocton, created 1299, abeyant circa 1350
- Baron Darcy de Knayth, created 1332, presently extant
- Baron Darcy de Darcy (also known as Baron Darcy of Temple Hurst), created 1509, extinct in 1635
- Baron Darcy of Chiche, created 1551, extinct in 1640; reversion granted 1613, extinct in 1737
- Baron Darcy de Meinill, created 1641, extinct in 1778
- Baron Darcy of Navan, created 1721, extinct in 1733
- Lord Darcy (character), fictional detective created by Randall Garrett
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.