From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lord Hope may refer to:
- John Hope, Lord Hope (1794–1858), Lord Justice Clerk of Scotland 1841–58
- David Hope, Baron Hope of Craighead (born 1938), senior judge
- David Hope, Baron Hope of Thornes (born 1940), former Archbishop of York
- A subsidiary title of the Marquess of Linlithgow, created in 1703
- Howling Laud Hope (born 1942), leader of the Official Monster Raving Loony Party
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lord Hope.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.