From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The title Lord President may refer to one of several offices:
- Lord President of the Council, the presiding officer of Her Majesty's Most Honourable Privy Council
- Lord President of the Court of Session, the Chief Justice and Lord Justice General of Scotland
- Lord President of the Supreme Court, the title of the head of the judiciary (now Chief Justice) of Malaysia until 1994
- Lord President of the Council of the North, the historical office of the English monarch's representative in the north of England
- Lord President of Munster
- Lord President of Connaught
- Lord President of Wales
- Lord President of the High Council of Time Lords, the most senior Time Lord in the fictional Doctor Who universe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lord President.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.