|Occupation||Author, Speaker, Realtor|
|Title||Author of Real Estate Books
President Century 21 Keim
Loren Keim is the author of several best-selling how-to books about real estate, including How to Sell Your Home in Any Market, The Fundamentals of Commercial Real Estate and Real Estate Prospecting: The Ultimate Resource, as well as training systems for Realtors. He is also the editor-in-chief of Real Estate Investment Digest and Pennsylvania Farm & Ranch Magazine, and is a real estate broker and president of Century 21 Keim Realtors in Pennsylvania.
Keim performs economic analysis and housing projections for Lehigh University's Goodman Center in Bethlehem, PA. He has appeared on television and radio programs to talk about the housing and real estate markets, and has been a speaker at national conventions. He was also heavily referenced in Donald Trump's Marketing 101 book. Keim writes blogs for BrokerAgentSocial and ActiveRain.
Keim was born in Allentown, PA and grew up across the street from his best friend, David Zinczenko. Zinczenko is the editor of Men's Health Magazine and the best selling author of The Abs Diet and Eat This, Not That!
Keim attended Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA and entered the field of real estate in 1988, and has worked with Century 21 Real Estate.
- The Fundamentals of Listing and Selling Commercial Real Estate (2007) ISBN 0-7414-4369-4
- How to Sell Your Home in Any Market: The 6 Reasons Some Homes Don't Sell and How to Fix Them (2008) ISBN 1-57248-698-8
- Real Estate Prospecting: The Ultimate Resource Guide (2008) ISBN 0-7414-4959-5
- Short Sales: Step by Step (2009) ISBN 1-4421-2080-0
- Life Lessons... from the back seat of my car (2010) ISBN 0-578-04868-X
- Interview with Keim on WFMZ regarding slow market
- New York Times Interview
- Loren Keim video on Prospecting and Sales Systems
- Market Predictions in the Morning Call
- SourceBooks Author Information
- Loren Keim's Blog on Amazon
- Articles by Keim for Broker Agent Pro Magazine
- Century 21 Keim Corporate Site
- Real Estate's Next Level Training System by Keim