Lori Klein (rabbi)
|Rabbi Lori Klein|
|Born||Lori Diane Klein|
|Known for||Lesbian Rabbi ordained by the Jewish Renewal movement|
Rabbi Lori D. Klein is an attorney known for being one of the two first openly lesbian rabbis ordained by the Jewish Renewal movement. Klein and Chaya Gusfield were ordained at the same time in January 2006.
She lives in Santa Cruz, California. Klein used to be an attorney, but no longer has an active law license in California. Klein graduated from the University of Pennsylvania Law School in 1985.
- "Lawyer Lori Klein - Santa Cruz Attorney". Avvo.com. 2013-09-17. Retrieved 2013-10-09.
- "Kehilla Community Synagogue - Spiritual Leadership". Kehillasynagogue.org. Archived from the original on 2010-11-15. Retrieved 2011-11-19.
- "ALEPH News". Pardeslevavot.org. Retrieved 2012-03-13.
- "Brief Biographies | Women of the Wall | נשות הכותל". Women of the Wall. Retrieved 2012-03-13.
- "Lori D. Klein - Lawyer in Santa Cruz, California (CA)". Lawyers.com. 2008-09-15. Retrieved 2013-10-09.
- "Lori Klein Attorney at Law - Lori Klein Attorney at Law Office Profile on". Martindale.com. 2010-08-10. Retrieved 2013-10-09.
|This biographical article about an American rabbi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|