Los Angeles Now
|Los Angeles Now|
|Directed by||Phillip Rodriguez|
|Produced by||Phillip Rodriguez|
The documentary examines the ways in which changing demographics in the City of Los Angeles have created one of the largest and most diverse cities on Earth and, yet in spite of this, the entertainment industry's representations of Los Angeles remain stale, often overlooking the city's vast cultural transformation. The film also ponders the ways in which Los Angeles serves as a diagnostic for other urban centers in the United States, particularly given the influx and influence of immigrants from around the world.
- Video trailer for Los Angeles Now
- Los Angeles Now on IMDb
- Times, Los Angeles. "It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California". latimes.com. Retrieved 2016-05-17.
- "The Economic Impact of Naturalization on Immigrants and Cities". www.urban.org. Retrieved 2016-05-17.
- "Migrating to Recovery: The Role of Immigration in Urban Renewal | Immigration Policy Center". www.immigrationpolicy.org. Retrieved 2016-05-17.
- "Los Angeles 1955-1985". www.centrepompidou.fr. Retrieved 2016-05-18.
|This article about a documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|