Lost Treasure (film)
|Directed by||Jim Wynorski (Jay Andrews)|
|Produced by||Paul Hertzberg|
|Written by||Harris Done
Coby Ryan McLaughin
|Music by||Neal Acree|
|Cinematography||Andrea V. Rossotto|
|Edited by||Michael Kuge|
|Distributed by||DEJ Productions|
Lost Treasure is a 2003 action film starring Stephen Baldwin, Nicollette Sheridan and Coby Ryan McLaughlin. It was written by Harris Done and Diane Fine and directed by Jim Wynorski under the pseudonym Jay Andrews. This movie is about a treasure hunt on a tropical island. The plot involves a treasure supposedly hidden by Columbus. The map that leads to it was split into two halves, so that one would need both pieces to find it.
The movie takes place in the present day, when a policeman obtains one of the halves, and gives it to his brother to figure out. The policeman is then captured by a mobster who was looking for the treasure, who then forces him to come to the island to help him find it. Meanwhile, his brother hires a small plane (with a female pilot and two incidental passengers) to take him to the island, but a storm ends up stranding everyone. The two groups are forced to survive in the jungle while also clashing with each other.
- Stephen Baldwin as Bryan McBride
- Nicollette Sheridan as Carrie
- Coby Ryan McLaughlin as Det. Carl McBride
- Hannes Jaenicke as Ricaro Arterra
- Jerry Doyle as Det. Sean Walker
- Mark Christopher Lawrence as Danny G.
- Tami-Adrian George as Tammy
- Scott L. Schwartz as Crazy Joe
- Lost Treasure at the Internet Movie Database
- Lost Treasure at AllMovie
- Lost Treasure at Rotten Tomatoes
|This article about a 2000s action film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|