From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lotbinière is a French surname and can refer to:
- Lotbinière Regional County Municipality, Quebec
- Lotbinière (electoral district), a former federal electoral district in Quebec, Canada (formerly known as Lotbinière—L'Érable), now part of Lotbinière—Chutes-de-la-Chaudière
- Lotbinière (provincial electoral district), a provincial electoral district in Quebec.
- Antoine Chartier de Lotbinière Harwood (1825–1891), Quebec politician and lawyer and coseigneur of Vaudreuil
- Gaspard-Pierre-Gustave Joly de Lotbinière (1798–1865), merchant, first photographer of Athenes and Egypt, married to Julie-Christine Chartier de Lotbinière, 5th seigneuresse of Lotbinière
- Henri-Gustave Joly de Lotbinière (1829–1908), former Quebec Premier, federal cabinet minister, Lieutenant-Governor of British Columbia and 6th seigneur of Lotbinière
- Louis-Théandre Chartier de Lotbinière (c. 1612-c. 1688), first de Lotbinière in America and New-France magistrate
- Michel Chartier de Lotbinière, Marquis de Lotbinière (1723–1798), builder of the Fort Ticonderoga and 3rd seigneur of Lotbinière
- Michel-Eustache-Gaspard-Alain Chartier de Lotbinière (1748–1822), military officier, political figure in Lower Canada, seigneur of Rigaud and Vaudreuil and 4th seigneur of Lotbinière.
- Seymour de Lotbiniere (Lobby) (1905–1984), director of the British Broadcasting Corporation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lotbinière.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.