From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up loudspeaker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Loudspeaker may refer to:
- A loudspeaker, an electroacoustic transducer that converts an electrical signal into sound
- A public address system
- The Loudspeaker, a 1934 American film directed by Joseph Santley
- Loudspeaker (album), a 2006 instrumental album by the guitarist Marty Friedman
- Loudspeakers (band), a Georgian rock band
- Loudspeaker (film), a 2009 Malayalam Cinema directed by Jayaraj starring Mammootty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loudspeaker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.