Louis Joseph Baise (born 4 May 1927) is a South African former Olympic wrestler.
Baise is Jewish, and won gold medals at the 1950 Maccabiah Games and the 1953 Maccabiah Games in Israel. He competed in the 1952 Summer Olympics in Helsinki for South Africa, coming in 6th in the Men's Flyweight, Freestyle. Baise won the 1954 British Empire and Commonwealth Games Flyweight (−52.0 kg) Freestyle gold medal in Vancouver.
- "Louis Baise Bio, Stats, and Results | Olympics t". Sports-reference.com. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
- . The Canadian Jewish Chronicle https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=883&dat=19540730&id=6vFOAAAAIBAJ&sjid=e0wDAAAAIBAJ&pg=1804,1911973
|url=missing title (help). Retrieved 28 October 2013.
- Leon Feldberg. South African Jewry. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
- "Commonwealth Games Medallists – Wrestling". Gbrathletics.com. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
- Standard Encyclopaedia of Southern Africa, Cape Town. Retrieved 28 October 2013.
|This biographical article relating to a South African sport wrestler or wrestling coach is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|