Louisiana Purchase (disambiguation)
The Louisiana Purchase was the acquisition of the Louisiana territory by the United States from France.
Louisiana Purchase may also refer to:
- Louisiana Purchase (musical), a 1940 musical about Louisiana politics
- Louisiana Purchase (film), a 1941 adaptation of the musical
- Slang name for $100–$300 million in added federal aid for Medicaid recipients in Louisiana ostensibly to "purchase" the vote of U.S. Senator from Louisiana Mary Landrieu in favor of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- The EBT card issued by the Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services
- Louisiana Purchase State Park in Arkansas
- Louisiana Purchase Exposition, the Saint Louis World's Fair of 1904
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Louisiana Purchase.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.