From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lounge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lounge may refer to:
- Airport lounge
- Living room, in a dwelling
- A public waiting area in a hotel; a lobby
- A type of bar (establishment)
- Lounge car, a railroad car
- Lounge suit, a type of suit
- Chaise longue, a couch in the shape of a chair
- Couch, a piece of furniture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lounge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.