Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lounge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lounge may refer to:
- Lounge, living room of a dwelling
- Lounge, public waiting area in a hotel's lobby
- Lounge, style of commercial alcohol-bar
- Airport lounge, premium waiting area for passengers
- Dome lounge, a type of domed railroad passenger car that includes lounge, cafe, dining or other space on the upper level
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Lounge music, type of easy listening music popular in the 1950s and 1960s
- Lounge jacket, also called a suit jacket or suit coat, is a jacket in classic menswear that is part of a lounge suit
- Lounge suit, style of suit (clothing)
- Chaise lounge, an English language derivative of the French term chaise longue ("long chair")
- Lounge car, railroad car selling food and beverages
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lounge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.