|Look up lounge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lounge may refer to:
- Airport lounge, premium waiting area for passengers
- Lounge, living room of a dwelling
- Lounge, public waiting area in a hotel's lobby
- Lounge, style of commercial alcohol-bar
- Lounge car, railroad car selling food and beverages
- Lounge suit, style of (men's?) suit
- Derivatives of French term Chaise longue, i.e. "long chair": a couch designed to support, simultaneously, the occupant's upright (or perhaps partially reclined) back, and their (largely or completely) horizontal legs:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lounge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.