From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Love affair)
A love affair is a form of romantic relationship. Love Affair may refer to:
- Love Affair (1932 film), starring Dorothy Mackaill and Humphrey Bogart
- Love Affair (1939 film), starring Irene Dunne and Charles Boyer
- Love Affair, or the Case of the Missing Switchboard Operator, a 1967 Yugoslav film
- Love Affair (1994 film), featuring Annette Bening, Warren Beatty and Katharine Hepburn
- The Love Affair (film), a 2015 film
- Love Affair (2016 film), an upcoming Indian film
- "Love Affair", a 1957 song by Sal Mineo
- Love Affair (band), a London band formed in 1966
- Love Affair (album), a 1996 album by Amii Stewart
- "Love Affair", a song by Kylie Minogue from the 2001 album Fever
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Love Affair.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.