Love in the First Degree
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Love in the First Degree may refer to:
Film and TV
- Love in the First Degree (Alabama song), composed by Jim Hunt and Tim DuBois 1981
- Love in the First Degree (Bananarama song), composed by Stock, Aitken, Waterman 1987
- "Murder in the moonlight : It's love in the first degree", foxtrot by Pete Wendling; Sam M Lewis; Jack Mason 1935 recorded by Red McKenzie; Rhythm Kings (Red McKenzie) 78 rpm Decca, 1935
- "Love in the first degree", song written by Harvey Brooks (composer) - recorded by Cleo Brown 1936 and by Ray McKinley’s Jazz Band 1936
- "Guilty Of Love (In The First Degree)" song by Carl Butler and Pearl 1967
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Love in the First Degree.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.