Lovely Rita, sainte patronne des cas désespérés
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Accounts expert, Edgar Lamark, is auditing the naval base of Thierry Ferrand on the Côte d'Azur. He's offered a prostitute recruited from a special website but has to get rid of the body of her previous client.
- Title : Lovely Rita, sainte patronne des cas désespérés
- Director: Stéphane Clavier
- Writer : Inspired by the crime novel by Benjamin Legrand (Série noire)
- Producers: Christian Clavier and Alain Doutey
- Country of origin : France
- Length : 80 minutes
- Release: 24 (France)
- Christian Clavier : Edgar Lamarck
- Julie Gayet : Rita
- Eddy Mitchell : Thierry Ferrand
- Arielle Dombasle : Mlle Lecas
- Pierre Mondy : Marcel
- Marthe Villalonga : Renée
- Jean-Claude Dreyfus : The antique dealer
- Arnaud Giovaninetti : Kevin
- Yan Dron : Franck
- Christian Gazio : José
- Mhamed Arezki : City boy
About the film
- The idea for the film was raised by Christian Clavier after having read the crime novel Lovely Rita by Benjamin Legrand
- Reviews were very poor, and the film was a commercial failure.
- The director Stéphane Clavier is the brother of the actor and writer Christian Clavier and the nephew of producer Yves Rousset-Rouard.
- The title of the film is a reference to Rita of Cascia, who is actually the saint of desperate cases.
|This article related to a French film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|