Lovin' Every Minute of It
|Lovin' Every Minute of It|
|Studio album by|
|Studio||Little Mountain Sound Studios|
|Genre||Arena rock, pop rock|
|Producer||Tom Allom and Paul Dean|
|Singles from Lovin' Every Minute of It|
Lovin' Every Minute of It is the fourth album, released in 1985 by the rock band Loverboy. The album became a hit thanks to the title track. It went double platinum, the last album of the band's to do so.
|1.||"Lovin' Every Minute of it"||Robert John "Mutt" Lange||3:30|
|2.||"Steal the Thunder"||Paul Dean, Mike Reno, Davitt Sigerson, Bill Wray||4:09|
|3.||"Friday Night"||Patrick Mahassen, Wray, Dean, Sigerson||3:33|
|4.||"This Could Be the Night"||Jonathan Cain, Dean, Reno, Wray||4:56|
|5.||"Too Much Too Soon"||Dean, Sigerson, Wray||4:07|
|6.||"Lead a Double Life"||Doug Johnson, Sigerson, Ted Johnson, Wray, Dean, Reno||4:20|
|7.||"Dangerous"||Bryan Adams, Jim Vallance||3:29|
|8.||"Destination Heartbreak"||Scott Smith, Wray, Reno, Dean||4:42|
|9.||"Bullet in the Chamber"||Dean, Sigerson, Wray, Reno||5:11|
All information from the album booklet.
- Mike Reno – lead vocals
- Paul Dean – guitar, backing vocals, producer
- Doug Johnson – keyboards
- Scott Smith – bass, backing vocals
- Matt Frenette – drums
Additional backing vocals
- Jamie St. James
- Mark LaFrance
- Nancy Nash
- Ra McGuire
- Rick Livingstone
- Tommy Thayer
- Tom Allom – producer
- Mark Dodson – engineer
- Bernie Grundman – mastering
- James O'Mara – photography
- Ron Obvious – assistant engineer
- Holland MacDonald – art direction
- Elizabeth Legge – artwork
- DeGagne, Mike. "Lovin' Every Minute of it – Review". AllMusic.
- Suter, Paul (17 October 1985). "Loverboy 'Lovin' Every Minute of It'". Kerrang!. 105. London, UK: Morgan Grampian. p. 22.
- (1985). "Lovin' Every Minute of It liner notes". In Lovin' Every Minute of It [CD booklet]. Columbia Records.