Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lower-class or lower class in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lower class may refer to:
- Lower social class, those at or near the end of the socio-economic hierarchy; also known as the underclass, and may include many of those at the bottom of the working class
- American lower class, more specifically, the lower class in the United States
- Working class, those employed in blue collar, pink collar, and manual jobs; may encompass the lower class and the lower middle class
- Proletariat, the class of wage-earners in a capitalist society whose main material value is their labour-power; encompasses the working class and the underclass
- Social class, social stratification of people into a set of hierarchical social categories
- Commoner, people in a feudal system who are members of neither the nobility nor the priesthood
- Lower middle class, a sub-division of the middle class, just above the lower class
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lower class.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.