From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Loyalty is a firm and consistent allegiance to and support of a person, group, or cause.
Loyalty may also refer to:
- Loyalty Islands, a part of the French territory of New Caledonia in the Pacific Ocean
- Loyalty Building, in Portland, Oregon, on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places
- Loyalty, a monument to a dog in the Russian city of Tolyatti
Film and television
- "Loyalty" (Angel), a 2002 episode of the TV series Angel
- "Loyalty" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), a 2010 episode of the TV series Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- "Loyalty", an episode of the British sitcom Birds of a Feather
- Loyalty (film), a 2003 British television film part of the Hornblower series
- "Loyalty" (song), a song by American rapper Birdman featuring Tyga and Lil Wayne
- "Loyalty", a song from Mardi Gras (1958 film) recorded by Pat Boone
- "Loyalty" (Kendrick Lamar song), by Kendrick Lamar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Loyalty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.