From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lozice is a Slavic place name that may refer to:
- Czech Republic
- Lozice (Chrudim District), a village in the Pardubice Region
- Łozice, Podlaskie Voivodeship (northeastern Poland)
- Łozice, Koszalin County in West Pomeranian Voivodeship (northwestern Poland)
- Łozice, Pyrzyce County in West Pomeranian Voivodeship (northwestern Poland)
- Lozice, Vipava, a village in the Municipality of Vipava, southwestern Slovenia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.