From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Portuguese model Luísa Beirão at Portugal Fashion
August 29, 1977 |
Sever do Vouga, Portugal
|Spouse(s)||Miguel Pedrosa (June 1999–present)|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
Luísa Beirão (born August 29, 1977 in Sever do Vouga) is a Portuguese model. She was a spokesmodel of Nivea and Coca-Cola in Portugal. Luísa married Portuguese football (soccer) player Miguel Pedrosa in June 1999.
- FMD - Profile of fashion model Luísa Beirão, Fashion Model Directory
- Geraldes, Ivo (29 January 2016). "Luísa Beirão em forma na 'Men's Health'" (in Portuguese). Diário de Notícias. Retrieved 26 October 2016.
- Andrade, Sara (17 October 2016). "Portugal fashion em 125 imagens" (in Portuguese). GQ Portugal. Retrieved 26 October 2016.
- "Luísa Beirão profile" (in Portuguese). Lux. 16 August 2016. Retrieved 26 October 2016.
- Pinheiro, Maria João (16 October 2016). "Luísa Beirão troca a moda pelo desporto" (in Portuguese). MOVE NOTICIAS. Retrieved 26 October 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Luísa Beirão.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Portugal biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|