LuLu International Shopping Mall
|Location||Edapally, Kochi, India|
|Address||Edapally, Kochi – 682024|
|Opening date||10 March 2013|
|Owner||Lulu Group International|
|Architect||W S Atkins|
|No. of stores and services||215|
|No. of anchor tenants||5|
|Total retail floor area||1,700,000 square feet (160,000 m2)|
|No. of floors||4|
LuLu Mall, in the city of Kochi, Kerala, is the largest shopping mall in India in terms of total area. It is one of the most visited places in Kerala. Spanning 17 acres (6.9 ha) with a total built up area of 2.5 million square feet, the mall has a total retail space of 1.7 million square feet. The mall was opened on March 2013. It contains more than 215 outlets, including food courts, restaurants, family entertainment zones, a multiplex, ice skating rink and bowling alley. The estimated cost for this project is more than ₹16 billion or US$250 million. The property is owned and managed by Lulu Group, which has extensive business in retail, hospitality, real estate etc. Lulu Mall in Kochi was their maiden retail venture in India. The group has planned to construct malls in Thiruvananthapuram, Lucknow, Chennai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad. The group's second and third giant malls are under construction in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala and Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
LuLu Mall is at Edappally Junction, in the city of Kochi, at the junction of two national highways, NH 544 (previously known as NH 47) and NH 66 (previously known as NH 17). This mall has become a retail hallmark of Kerala and leading tourist attraction.
Place in Record Books
Lulu Mall on October 27, 2016,created a Asia Book of Records  and India Book of Records  in a step to pledge solidarity to Indian Soldiers, Lulu Mall and the group employees lit 5509 Deepavali lamps (Earthern Lamp) in a min placed to deliver the message “Lulu salutes our soldiers” at the mall premises.
- LuLu Hypermarket
- 2,500-seater food court that has 22 multi-cuisine kitchens and 4 fine dining restaurants
- 71,000 square feet (6,600 m2), nine screen PVR Cinemas multiplex
- Arcade games, 5D Cinema, party hall, 12-lane bowling alley, indoor climbing, rides, and amusement
- 5,000 sq ft (460 m2) ice skating rink (South India's largest)
- Parking space that can accommodate 3500 vehicles
- Money exchange centres
- Large glass central atrium with translucent roof
- Direct walkway connecting the mall with Edapally metro station
Anchor stores & Mini departmental stores
- LuLu Hypermarket, on the ground floor is the largest hypermarket in India, covering an area of 2 lakh sq. ft.
- The other anchor stores include Lulu Fashion Store, Lulu Connect, Lulu Celebrate, PVR Cinemas and Sparkys.
- The mini departmental stores at the mall include Westside and Marks & Spencer.
- The mall features a 71,000 square feet (6,600 m2), 9 screen PVR Cinemas multiplex on the second floor, with exclusive entry elevators from outside.
- The third floor has a leisure zone which includes an indoor climbing wall, ice skating rink, 5D Cinema, arcade gaming zone, rides, party hall and a 12 lane bowling alley.
- "The highway to shopping". The New Indian Express. 11 March 2013.
- "LuLu opens its first mall in India". PressDisplay.com. 10 May 2013.
- "LuLu Group: Going places". Khaleej Times. Retrieved January 26, 2016.
- "Bharat Bandh incurs Rs 1,500 cr loss to Kerala". The New Indian Express. Retrieved September 3, 2016.
- "Fresh ides needed for startups to navigate Bharat". The Economic Times. Retrieved January 16, 2016.
- "Mega-size mall to be open in Kochi on March 10". Times of India. 1 March 2013. Retrieved 17 March 2013.
- "Skate on Ice this summer". Deccan Chronicle. 29 April 2013.
- "PVR cinemas in Kochi". 23 Dec 2013.
- "Lulu Mall to be opened tomorrow". The New Indian Express. 9 March 2013.
- "Go shop-hopping in Lulu". New Indian Express. 4 March 2013. Retrieved 17 March 2013.
- "PVR to invest Rs 100 cr in Kerala". Times of India. 27 April 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lulu Mall.|