Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lube in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lube may refer to:
- Lubricant, a substance (usually a liquid) introduced between two moving surfaces to reduce the friction and wear between
- more specifically, in colloquial usage, personal lubricant
- Dura lube, produces engine treatment products for trucks and cars
- Lube Motorcycles, former Spanish motorcycle manufacturer, based in Bilbao
- Quaker Steak & Lube, a small, growing casual dining restaurant chain based in Sharon, Pennsylvania
- Lube parish, an administrative unit of the Talsi District, Latvia
- Lubeh, a Russian band, sometimes romanized as Lube
- Volley Lube, an Italian volleyball club
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lube.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.