Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lube in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lube may refer to:
- Lubricant, a substance (usually a liquid) introduced between two moving surfaces to reduce the friction and wear between
- Dura lube, produces engine treatment products for trucks and cars
- Lube Motorcycles, former Spanish motorcycle manufacturer, based in Bilbao
- Quaker Steak & Lube, a small, growing casual dining restaurant chain based in Sharon, Pennsylvania
- Lube parish, an administrative unit of the Talsi District, Latvia
- Lubeh, a Russian band, sometimes romanized as Lube
- Volley Lube, an Italian volleyball club
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lube.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.