From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lucchini is an Italian surname. It may refer to:
- Antonio Maria Lucchini, Italian librettist
- Aurelio Lucchini, Uruguayan architectural historian
- Florian Lucchini, French football player
- Franco Lucchini, Italian World War II pilot
- Giovanni Francesco Lucchini, Italian architect
- Giuseppe Lucchini, Italian businessman
- Luigi Lucchini, Italian businessman
- Stefano Lucchini, Italian football player
- Gruppo Lucchini, an Italian steel company
- Lucchini Engineering, an Italian sports car constructor and racing team
- Lucchini RS, an Italian company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lucchini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.