Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lucier is a surname, and may refer to:
- Alvin Lucier (born 1931), American composer
- Étienne Lucier (1793–1853), fur trader in what is now the Pacific Northwest
- James P. Lucier, an author, and former staff member of the United States Senate
- Mary Lucier (born 1944), American artist
- Lou Lucier (1918–2014), Major League Baseball pitcher
- Paul Lucier (1930–1999), Canadian politician
- Wayne Lucier (born 1979), former American football center and guard for the New York Giants from 2003 to 2005
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lucier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.