Lucky Strike (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lucky Strike is a famous brand of American cigarettes. It can also refer to:
In brands and business
- Lucky Strike Lanes, a chain of bowling lanes
- Lucky Strike, a brand of jeans
- Lucky Strike, a restaurant and bar at 59 Wooster Street in SoHo, New York City
In entertainment and media
- "Lucky Strike" (CSI), an episode of the television show CSI
- A Lucky Strike, a 1915 film featuring Oliver Hardy
- "Lucky Strike", an episode of the TV show 90210
- "Lucky Strike", an episode of the British sitcom Oh, Doctor Beeching!
- "Lucky Strike" (song), a 2012 song by the band "Maroon 5" from their album Overexposed
- Lucky Strikes (album), a 1964 album by jazz saxophonist Lucky Thompson
- The Lucky Strike, a World War II alternate history novella by Kim Stanley Robinson
- Lucky Strike, Alberta, a town in Alberta
- Lucky Strike, Belize, a village located in the Belize District
In other uses
- Camp Lucky Strike, a rehabilitation camp located north-east of Le Havre, France, at which American World War II POWs evacuated from Stalag Luft IV recuperated before being shipped back to the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lucky Strike.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.