Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up luff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Luff or luffing may refer to:
- Luffing, when a sailing sheet is eased so far past trim that airflow over the surface is disrupted
- The leading edge of a sail
- Luffing crane, a type of crane where the jib, rather than being fixed, can be raised and lowered
LUFF may refer to:
Luff is also the surname of:
- Alison Luff, American musical theatre actress
- Arthur P. Luff (1855–1938), British physician and forensic scientist
- Brian Luff (born 1957), British comedy writer
- John N. Luff (1860–1938), American philatelist
- Peter Luff (born 1955), British politician
- Peter Luff (campaigner) (born 1946)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.