From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lugdunum is a classical Roman place name, most commonly referring to one of two places:
- Lugdunum, Gaul; now Lyon, France
- Lugdunum Batavorum, a castellum on the mouth of the Rhine river near Katwijk, Netherlands
- Lugdunum Convenarum, now Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges, France
- Lugdunum Clavatum, now Laon, France
- Lugdunum Consoranorum, now Saint-Lizier, France
Lugdunum may also refer to:
- Lugdunum Server, a server software for the EDonkey network
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lugdunum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.