From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lugogo may refer to:
- Lugogo, Kampala, a neighborhood in Kampala, Uganda's capital
- Lugogo Channel, a wetland in Kampala, drains into Lake Victoria
- Lugogo River, a river of Uganda
- Lugogo Stadium, a stadium in Kampala, Uganda
- The ring name of the American professional wrestler David Sammartino
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lugogo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.