From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Luigi is a fictional character in the Mario franchise.
Luigi may also refer to:
- Luigi (name), an Italian given name, includes a list of people with that name
- Luigi Verderame, Belgian singer usually known just as Luigi
- Abbot Luigi, a talking statue in Rome
- Luigi (Cars), 1959 Fiat 500 in the Pixar movie Cars
- Luigi Risotto, a minor character from The Simpsons
- Luigi (Coronation Street), a recurring character in the UK TV series Coronation Street
- Luigi Island, an island in Franz Josef Land, Russian Federation
- "Luigi", single by Louis Prima and His Orchestra, written Antonio, Araco, L. Di Leo 1953
- "Luigi", song from The Crooked Mile (musical) 1959
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luigi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.