Luis Sagasti (born 1963) is an Argentine writer and art critic. He was born in Bahía Blanca and studied history at the Universidad Nacional del Sur where he now teaches. He worked for eight years as a curator at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Bahía Blanca. He published his first novel in 1999, and is best known for his 2011 novel Bellas Artes which was translated into English as Fireflies.
- El Canon de Leipzig (Leipzig's Canon, 1999)
- Los mares de la Luna (Seas of the Moon, 2006)
- Bellas Artes (Fireflies, 2011)
- Perdidos en el espacio (Lost in Space, 2011)
- Maelstrom (2015)
- Una ofrenda musical (A Musical Offering, 2017)