From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Luján, a common Spanish surname, might refer to:
- Luján, Buenos Aires Province, the head city in the district with the same name in Buenos Aires province, Argentina.
- Luján de Cuyo, the head city and district in Mendoza province, Argentina.
- Luján Partido, the district in Buenos Aires province, Argentina.
- Luján River, in Buenos Aires Province, Argentina.
- Our Lady of Luján, a title of the Virgin Mary in Argentina.
- Basilica of Our Lady of Luján, a Roman Catholic shrine in Luján, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina.
- Cathedral Basilica of Mercedes-Luján, a Roman Catholic cathedral in Mercedes, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina.
- Cathedral of Our Lady of Luján, a Roman Catholic cathedral in Río Gallegos, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina.
- Chapel of the Miracle of Our Lady of Luján, a pilgrimage site in Zelaya, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina.
- Chapel of Our Lady of Sorrows of Luján Pérez, a side chapel in the Cathedral of Santa Ana, Canary Islands, Spain
- Luján Fernández, Argentine supermodel.
- Ben Ray Luján, Democratic U.s. Representative from New Mexico.
- Daniela Luján, Mexican actress.
- John Lujan, Republican member of the Texas House of Representatives from San Antonio.
- Manuel Lujan, Jr., Republican former U.S. Representative from New Mexico.
- Andrés Iniesta Luján, a footballer for FC Barcelona and the Spanish national football team.
- Gabriel Silva Luján, Colombian diplomat.
- Sebastian Andres Lujan, Argentine professional boxer.
- Walter Samuel (born Walter Adrián Luján, 1978), Argentine footballer
- Lujan v. Defenders of Wildlife, a United States Supreme Court case
- Asociación Atlética Luján de Cuyo, Argentine football team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luján.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.