|Full name||Luke Burton|
17 February 1994 |
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||90 kg (14 st 2 lb)|
|Playing position||Fly-Half / Centre|
* Senior club appearances and points correct as of 20 July 2016.
Burton was born and raised in Perth, Western Australia and represented his state at various age-group levels during his school days. He gained his big break ahead of the 2014 Super Rugby season when he was named as a member of the Force's 5 man extended playing squad. He didn't feature during the first half of the season, but received his first Super Rugby cap on the franchise's 2 match tour of South Africa in May. An injury to first choice Inside Centre Kyle Godwin saw him named as the starting number 12 against the Stormers in Cape Town. His debut was not a happy one with the Force going down 8-24 to the South African side.
Super Rugby Statistics
- As of 20 July 2016
- "Luke Burton Force Player Profile". Western Force. Retrieved 19 May 2014.
- "Force finalises 2014 playing roster". Rugby Western Australia. 9 January 2014. Retrieved 19 May 2014.
- "Luke Burton itsrugby Player Statistics". itsrugby. Retrieved 19 May 2014.
- "DHL Stormers vs Force 17 May 2014 Match Breakdown". SA Rugby. Retrieved 19 May 2014.
- "Queensland's Curtis Browning to Captain Australian Under 20s at IRB Junior World Championship". Rugby Australia. 18 April 2013. Retrieved 2 March 2014.
- "Luke Burton IRB JWC Player Profile". IRB.com. Retrieved 19 May 2014.