Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lumpy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lumpy may refer to:
Film and television
- Lumpy Rutherford, a friend of Wally Cleaver in the television series Leave it to Beaver
- Lumpy the Heffalump, a character in Walt Disney Winnie-the-Pooh films and a television series
- Lumpy the cook, in the 2005 film King Kong
- Lumpy, a fictional moose in the American flash cartoon Happy Tree Friends
- Ed, in Cartoon Network's animated television series Ed, Edd n Eddy
- Hugh Brannum (1910–1987), American singer, arranger, composer and actor best known for playing "Mr. Green Jeans" on the children's television show Captain Kangaroo
- Tim Herron (born 1970), American golfer
- Lumpy Stevens (1735–1819), English cricketer
- Lumpy Ridge, Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado, United States
- TOM's Toyota LMP, a LeMans Prototype car nicknamed "Lumpy"
- LUMPY, original title of the 2012 film Best Man Down
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lumpy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.