Luna the Fashion Kitty
Luna the Fashion Kitty is a Himalayan cat with a following on the Internet that centers on a Facebook page where she shares her outfits each day. She also shares information about cat grooming and cat rescue info, specifically focusing on the Persian and Himalayan breeds. Her Facebook page essentially functions as a social media community for cat lovers and fashion fans.
Social media presence
During 2011, Luna's social media and Internet presence expanded rapidly. She was featured in two articles in the widely read fashion blog Racked and in the cat blog Catsparella. Racked suggested that Luna might become "the most famous feline on the internet."
Luna is a weekly contributor to the "Cat's Meow" blog on the cat-focused social media site Catster. She reports on her week, sharing a summary of the stories she has shared on her Facebook page throughout the week with a few extras.
- "Luna The Fashion Kitty - Frequently Asked Questions". Thefashionkitty.com. Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- "Acapara redes sociales gatita de hermosillense". Elimparcial.Com. Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- "Catster Interviews: Luna the Fashion Kitty". Catster.com. Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- Tuesday, February 8, 2011, by Danica Lo (2011-02-08). "Is Luna the Fashion Kitty the Most Fashionable Cat on Facebook? - Mindblowing - Racked National". Racked.com. Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- Monday, November 7, 2011, by Lilit Marcus (2011-11-07). "Meet Luna, the Fashion Kitty - Bitches in Stitches - Racked National". Racked.com. Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- "The Rise of Luna the Fashion Kitty". Catsparella. 2011-08-22. Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- "Great Cat Tip of the Day - Brought to you by Catster.com!". Blogs.catster.com. Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- "Luna The Fashion Kitty x Bradford = PURRRFECTLY FAB. | fab blog". Blog.fab.com. 2012-01-22. Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- "Cats In Fab Boxes". Catsinfabboxes.tumblr.com. Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- "Exclusive Interview: Luna the Cat Fashion Blogger Has Her Own Closet, Says She’s the Ultimate Style Icon – Fashionista: Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice". Fashionista.com. 2011-12-02. Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- "Luna | Cahier de Tendance" (in French). Cahierdetendances.com. Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- "Kocia blogerka Luna the Fashion Kitty sensacją Internetu! - Kimono". Kimono.pl. 2011-12-18. Retrieved 2012-01-29.
- "Gata fashionista tem blog e posta looks do dia | Fake-Doll - Música, moda e cultura por Fernanda Pineda". Fake-Doll. Retrieved 2012-01-29.