Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lunacy may refer to:
- Lunacy, the condition suffered by a lunatic, now used only informally
- Lunacy (film), a 2005 Jan Švankmajer film
- Lunacy (video game), a video game for the Sega Saturn video game console
- Luna Sea, a Japanese rock band originally named Lunacy
- Lunacy (album), their 2000 album
- The following of the Roman goddess Luna, a variation of the Greek goddess Selene
- Lunacy (FIRST), the name of the FIRST Robotics Competition 2009 game
- Luna-C (born 1973), British DJ and record producer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lunacy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.