Lushan Quaternary Glaciation National Geopark
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lushan Geopark and Lushan National Park (simplified Chinese: 庐山地质公园; traditional Chinese: 廬山地質公園), are located in the Lu'shan—Mount Lu region of Jiangxi Province, in southwestern China. The protected area of 500 square kilometres (190 sq mi) extends from the Yangtze River to the Lake Poyang basin.
- Natural landmarks
- Cultural landmarks
The park is a popular visitor and tourist attraction, and a cooler summer destination.
- Mount Lu—Lu'shan — World Heritage Site.
- Members of the UNESCO Global Geoparks Network—GGN — Geoparks list.
- National parks of China
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lushan Quaternary Glaciation National Geopark.|
- UNESCO World Heritage Site — Lushan National Park
- NationalParkofChina.com: Lu'shan—Mount Lu National Park of China
- Global Network of National Geoparks > About GGN > Members list > Lushan Geopark