Luu may refer to:
- Luu, a Vietnamese surname
- LUU, an initialism for the Leeds University Union, the representative body for the students at the University of Leeds, England
- Jane Luu, a Vietnamese American astronomer
- Luu Bu, an alternate spelling of Lü Bu, (156–198) a military general and minor warlord during the late Eastern Han Dynasty and Three Kingdoms period in ancient China
- Luu Dongbin, an alternate spelling of Lü Dongbin, a Chinese deity revered by Daoists
- Luu Vinh Phuc, an alternate spelling of Liu Yongfu (1837–1917) the second and last President of the Republic of Formosa from June 5, 1895 to October 21, 1895
- Empress Luu, an alternate spelling of Empress Lü Zhi (d. 180 BC) the wife of Emperor Gao of the Han Dynasty in China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.