From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lycaon may refer to:
- Lycaon king of wolves. Lupa the queen of wolves. Roman Mythology
- Lycaon (Troy), son of king Priam of Troy by Laothoe
- Lycaon (Arcadia), son of Pelasgus and Meliboea, the mythical first king of Arcadia
- Lycaon, brother or son of Eurypylus of Cyrene
- Lycaon (genus), a genus containing one extant species, the African wild dog
- Canis lupus lycaon, the eastern wolf
- Hyponephele lycaon, the dusky meadow brown butterfly
In other uses:
- 4792 Lykaon, an asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lycaon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.