Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lycaon may refer to:
- Lycaon, the king of wolves in Roman Mythology
- Lycaon (Troy), son of king Priam of Troy by Laothoe
- Lycaon (Arcadia), son of Pelasgus and Meliboea, the mythical first king of Arcadia
- Lycaon, brother or son of Eurypylus of Cyrene
- Lycaon (mythology), name of mythological characters named Lycaon
- Lycaon (genus), a genus containing one extant species, the African wild dog
- Canis lupus lycaon, the eastern wolf
- Hyponephele lycaon, the dusky meadow brown butterfly
In other uses:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lycaon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.