(Redirected from Lycian (disambiguation))
|Look up Lycian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lycian may refer to:
- Lycia, a former geopolitical region in Anatolia
- Lycian Apollo, a type of ancient Greek statuary
- Lycian language, the language of Lycia
- Lycian alphabet, used to write the Lycian language
- Lycian (Unicode block), the block of Unicode characters of the Lycian script
- Lycian Way, a footpath in Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lycian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.