Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Lycia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lycia a former geopolitical region in Anatolia
Lycia may also refer to:
- Lycia (moth), a genus of moth in the family Geometridae
- Lycia (butterfly), an invalid name for the butterfly genus Lycaena
- Lycia Naff (born 1962), American actress and journalist
- Lycia Trouton, artist from Northern Ireland
- Lycias (4th century BCE), Athenian orator
- Lycia (band), a dark wave band
- The League of Lycia, a fictional confederation of states from the video game Fire Emblem
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lycia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.