From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lycon may refer to:
- Lycon, a son of King Hippocoon of Sparta in Greek mythology
- Lycon, a prosecutor in the trial of Socrates mentioned in Plato's dialogue, the Apology
- Lyco of Iasos (4th century BC) Pythagorean philosopher
- Lyco of Troas (3rd century BC) Peripatetic philosopher
- Asyut, Egypt, a city whose Latin name was Lycon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lycon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.