Lynch House may refer to:
- in the United Kingdom
- in the United States
(by state, then city)
- Thomas Lynch House, Morning Star, Arkansas, listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Timothy J. Lynch House, Maywood, Illinois, listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Lynch-O'Gorman House, Brookline, Massachusetts
- James A. Lynch House, Manchester, Michigan, a Michigan State Historic Site
- James Lynch House, Nutten Hook, New York
- Matthew J. and Florence Lynch House and Garden, Portland, Oregon
- Victoria Hall (Pittsburgh), Pennsylvania, formerly known as Lynch House
- Matthew Lynch House, Providence, Rhode Island
- Fairfield Plantation (Charleston County, South Carolina), also known as Lynch House
- Lynch's Brickyard House, Lynchburg, Virginia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lynch House.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.