Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lyonnaise may refer to:
- A person, or, "in the style of (something)", from Lyon, France (also: Lyonnais).
- An adjective, meaning "cooked with onions" or "with caramelized onions", as in "potatoes lyonnaise", "sauce lyonnaise", or "cardons à la lyonnaise".
- A colloquial name for an official form of the game of pétanque, in France, also called sport-boules, jeu national, or la boule lyonnaise.
- A silverplate cutlery pattern, also called "Eastlake", which debuted in 1879 manufactured by at least four different companies: Holmes and Edwards, Toronto Silverplate, Aurora Plate and James W. Tufts. In some examples, the bird in the pattern design is exchanged for a squirrel.
- Lyonnaise (grape), another name for the Swiss wine grape Räuschling
- The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, 2000.
- Larousse Gastronomique, English Edition, 1995.
- Fr.Wikipédia: Lyonnaise
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lyonnaise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.