Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lyric in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lyric may refer to:
- Lyric poetry is a form of poetry that expresses a subjective, personal point of view
- Lyric, from the Greek language, a song that is played with a lyre
- Lyrics, the composition in verse which is sung to a melody to constitute a song
- Lyric describes, in the classification of the human voice in European classical music, a specific vocal weight and a range at the upper end of the given voice part
- RTÉ lyric fm, a radio station in Ireland
- Lyric (group), a rhythm and blues girl group
- "Lyric" (song), a single released in June 2003 by Zwan
- Lyric Hearing, an extended wear hearing aid
- The Lyric (magazine), a North American poetry magazine
- The Lyric (album), a 2005 jazz album by Jim Tomlinson and Stacey Kent
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lyric.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.