Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lyrical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term lyrical may mean:
- Lyrics, or words in songs
- Lyrical dance, a style of dancing
- Emotional, expressing strong feelings
- Lyric poetry, poetry that expresses a subjective, personal point of view
- Lyric video, a music video in which the song's words are the main element
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lyrical.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.