From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lyrical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term lyrical may mean:
- Lyrics, or words in songs
- Lyrical dance, a style of dancing
- Emotional, expressing strong feelings
- Lyric poetry, poetry that expresses a subjective, personal point of view
- Lyric video, a music video in which the song's words are the main element
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lyrical.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.